Written by Bob Thompson
Parent Category: Career Planning
- Clothes: Conservative suit, dark solid colored or pinstripe. A conservative sport coat and slacks are acceptable but a suit is better.
- Jewelry: Watch and no more than one ring (other than wedding band).
- Hair Style: Regular haircut - no razor cuts or other special effects.
- Facial Hair: None is best. A short mustache or chin whiskers might be acceptable but you can't go wrong by being clean shaven.
- Shoes: Either black or brown (depending on the color of your clothes) and they should be well polished. Your socks must be a solid color and match your clothes.